Business Interest Checking
A great checking account option for your growing business.
At HomeFed, we always look for ways to grow our services, so we can provide the right solutions for your business. With recent regulatory changes, we are able to offer interest on Business Checking to companies of all ownership types. Together, we’ll find the commercial checking or Treasury Sweep account that keeps your money working as hard as you do.
- Service Fee
- $10 per month
- Minimum Balance
- $5,000 minimum daily balance to avoid monthly service fee
- 250 free per month
- Currency Deposited
- Up to $10,000 cash per month without fees
- Earns Interest
- Yes (see "Rates" tab for details)
- Check Card For Business
- No annual fee; 1 issued for each signer on the account
- Special Features And Benefits
- Earns interest; service fee waived when minimum daily balance is maintained.
|Minimum Balance to Obtain APY||Compound Method||APY|
Effective date: 3/07/2014
Annual Percentage Yield (APY) is accurate as of effective date shown above and is subject to change without notice. Minimum opening deposit is $100. APY is variable and may change after account opening. Fees and charges may reduce earnings.
- Earn interest
- Monthly service fee is waived when minimum daily balance is maintained
- 250 free transactions per month; just $0.35 each thereafter
- Up to $10,000 in cash deposits free per month; just $0.15 per $100 thereafter
- Free eBanking
- Free Visa Check Card for every signer on the account
- Free check images with eBanking
Optional services you may also wish to consider:
Minimum to open checking account is $100. Monthly service fee is waived when minimum daily balance is maintained. Transactions are deposits, credits, checks paid, other debits, ACH and deposited items. Cash deposits include coin and currency. Check Images Return is an optional service; images are available free via eBanking. $5 monthly fee for Check Images Returned in a Statement (fee is waived when you maintain a minimum daily balance of $2,500). Contact your local branch to see the Commercial Account Fee Schedule for current fees and details.