Save time and money by depositing checks electronically with your computer
Remote Deposit utilizes a desktop scanner that connects to your computer and the Internet. By leveraging this service, you can scan checks and issue deposits electronically to any Home Federal Bank location, anytime day or night. It’s the fastest way to turn checks into cash.
Choose Remote Deposit if your business would like to:
- Reduce costs associated with daily trips to the bank
- Get faster credit for deposits
- Make deposits after normal banking hours
Benefits and Features
- Make deposits anytime
- Save time preparing deposits
- Consolidate funds from remote locations into one bank
- Cut costly courier fees or trips to the bank
- PC with a current version of Microsoft® Windows 7, 8, XP or Vista and a USB 2.0 or higher port
- Desktop check scanner and software*
- Internet connection
- Internet Explorer 7 or higher
- A qualifying commercial checking account (Analyzed Business, Premium Business or Business Interest Checking)
*Scanner may be either leased or purchased from Home Federal Bank
For our Remote Deposit clients, we’ve made the following documents and drivers available for download. Contact us if you need assistance.
For Digital Check/Teller Scanners
- Drivers: RangerForTsSeries-CX30IJ_v126.96.36.199.zip (8.98 MB, updated 5/13)
- Installation Instructions (PDF)
For Panini Scanners
- Drivers: RangerForVisionX_iDeal_v188.8.131.52.zip (22.2 MB, updated 5/13)
- Installation instructions (PDF)
Instructions for Downloading Drivers
Drivers are .exe files saved in a zipped/compressed file format.
- Under "Drivers" above, choose the appropriate driver for your scanner.
- With your mouse, right click the link for the driver and choose "Save target as..." from the menu that appears. Depending on your browser, this menu option may also appear as "Save link as..." or "Download linked file as...".
- Save the zip file to your computer.
- Unzip the compressed file to extract the driver file. Look for an "Extract" button or similar choice. Once the file has been extracted, you will have an .exe file within your folder.
- Proceed by reviewing and following the installation instructions provided above for your specific device drivers.
Note: PDF files require Adobe Reader. Download it for free here.