Commercial Real Estate Loan
Home Federal Bank has the experience to make your commercial real estate project a success, with financing options offering up to 25 years amortization. Whether you're buying, building or remodeling, we'll help get your project off to a great start—and finish—at HomeFed.
Financing for a Variety of Commercial Properties
- Investment and mixed use
Uses for your Commercial Real Estate Loan
- Buying or building a commercial property
- Expanding or remodeling your commercial property
- Refinancing an existing commercial real estate loan
Local, Personalized Service Makes a Difference!
- HomeFed is well capitalized and looking for quality lending opportunities.
- A local, dedicated Relationship Manager ensures your loan gets the time and attention it deserves.
- Receive personalized service throughout the life of the banking relationship.
- Your commercial real estate serves as collateral.
- Competitive rates and terms.
We'll consult with you to build a financing solution that meets the unique needs of your business. Some of the requirements that may be part of a commercial real estate loan include:
- Business established two or more years
- Business owner as guarantor (additional guarantors may be required)
- Outside appraisal of property may be required
- Copy of most recent tax assessment on subject property
- Financial documentation including the three most recent years' business and personal tax returns
- Additional financial documentation may be requested
- Property insurance, flood hazard insurance or other conditions may be required