SBA 504 Loan
The SBA 504 loan program is available for business borrowers to finance real estate or equipment at competitive interest rates and longer terms.
- Project size up to $12.4 million
- 20 year term and no balloon payments
- Low down payment—typically only 10%
- Low, fixed interest rate
- Soft costs and loan fees can be financed
- Working capital stays in your business so it can continue to grow!
In general, the SBA 504 loan program structure includes:
- A loan secured by Home Federal Bank with a senior lien collateral position covering up to 50 percent of the project cost
- A cash contribution from the borrower of at least 10 percent equity
- A loan secured from a Certified Development Company (backed by a 100 percent SBA guaranteed debenture with a junior lien collateral position covering up to 40 percent of the total cost)
Home Federal Bank is a SBA Preferred Lender!
As a Preferred Lender for the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA), we have the delegated authority to process, close and service most SBA loans without prior SBA review. Our experienced Relationship Managers can provide you with quick approval and loan processing turnaround to save you time and money.
To be considered for a SBA loan, borrowers must meet certain eligibility requirements. Call or stop by your local Home Federal Bank branch to discuss your SBA loan options today.