Revolving line of credit for your business
HomeFed's Business FlexLine provides your business with access to cash whenever you need it, in a revolving line of credit for amounts up to $150,000. Ideal for operating expenses, improving cash flow or as overdraft protection.
With Business FlexLine, you only pay interest on the portion of the line you use, and you have access to a continuous source of funds without having to tap into assets or cash reserves.
Use this revolving line of credit for a variety of business purposes including:
- Improve cash flow and seasonal working capital
- Finance accounts receivables
- Fund payroll
- Purchase inventory and materials
- Overdraft protection
- Available for amounts of $10,000–$150,000
- Streamlined application and approval process
- Revolving line permits you to borrow, repay, and re-borrow funds on a continuous basis
- Competitive, variable rate of interest
- Automatic payment option saves you time and eliminates the need for writing and mailing check payments
All loans are subject to credit approval. $149 annual fee is waived during the first year; thereafter, it is assessed during the statement period after the anniversary date. Early Closure Fee of $149 if closed during the first year. Requires automatic payment from a Home Federal Bank checking account. When linked to checking account for overdraft protection, a $3 transfer fee applies for automatic transfers to cover overdrafts.