Earn a great rate for using convenient electronic banking services.
Choice Checking rewards you with a generous rate for taking advantage of convenient electronic banking services that you likely already use.
*Annual Percentage Yield (APY) effective as of date shown in "Rates" tab. See "Rates" tab for additional details.
- Service Fee
- $5.95 per month
- Minimum Balance
- $100 average daily balance to avoid monthly service fee
- Free Checks
- Starter Checks
- Free Statements
- Free eStatements
- Earns Interest
- Yes (see "Rates" tab for details)
- Special Features And Benefits
- Earn a great rate for enrolling in eStatements and posting and clearing 12+ signature check card purchases
Add optional ID Restoration service
|Qualified APY: $0-$25,000||0.76%||Monthly|
|Qualified APY: over $25,000||0.10%||Monthly|
Effective date: 4/15/2014
Annual Percentage Yield (APY) is accurate as of effective date shown above and is subject to change without notice. Minimum opening deposit is $50. APY is variable and may change after account opening. Fees may reduce earnings. Requirements to earn Qualified APY: be enrolled in eStatements and post and clear 12 or more check card purchases by statement cycle date (must be run as “credit” or signature-based transaction to qualify).
Earning Your Great Rate is Easy!
- Open your Choice Checking account
- Enroll in eStatements
- Post and clear 12+ signature Check Card purchases by the statement cycle date
Additional Benefits and Features
- No monthly service fee with a $100 average daily balance
- Free unlimited ATM access at more than 20,000 HomeFed and MoneyPass® ATMs nationwide
- A free starter pack of checks plus unlimited check writing
- Free eBanking and ePay
- Free Visa Check Card
- Check images available online
- Easy to balance monthly statement
- Add optional ID Restoration service
A $3 monthly paper statement fee applies until you enroll in eStatements or if you elect to also receive a paper statement. When earned, the qualified rate applies to the first $25,000; balances above $25,000 earn interest at a lower qualified rate. Click "Rates" tab for details. All qualification requirements must be met no later than the statement cycle date. Surcharges at non-MoneyPass network ATMs may apply.
See Personal Account Fee Schedule for additional information. Minimum to open checking account is $50.