Idaho Medical Savings Account
An Idaho Medical Savings Account (MSA) allows you to save for medical expenses while potentially reducing the amount of Idaho income tax you owe (please consult a tax professional for details). An Idaho MSA is an excellent option when you have a health insurance plan that does not have a high deductible, but still want the benefits and flexible options associated with a federal health savings account.
- Earns Interest
- Yes (see "Rates" tab for details)
- Minimum To Open
- Service Fee
- No monthly service fee
- Annual Maintenance Fee
|Minimum Balance to Obtain APY||Compound Method||APY|
Effective date: 4/23/2014
Annual Percentage Yield (APY) is accurate as of effective date shown above and is subject to change without notice. Minimum opening deposit is $50. APY is variable and may change after account opening. Fees may reduce earnings. Transaction and contribution limitations may apply. Please consult a tax professional for information regarding your personal situation.
- Available without a high deductible health plan
- Use funds to pay eligible medical, vision and dental expenses, as well as insurance premiums and long-term care
- Contributions may be Idaho income tax-advantaged
- Money invested in the account rolls over year-to-year (no “use it or lose it”)
Please consult a tax professional for information regarding your personal situation. Minimum to open account is $50. See Personal Account Fee Schedule for details.