ePay: Online Bill Payment Service
Good for you, good for the environment.
Did you know that the average offline family spends approximately two hours per month paying bills? The average ePay family spends as little as 15 minutes. By switching to ePay for all of your bills, you’ll save time, money and you’ll help the environment!
- Pay anyone, anytime, anywhere with just a few clicks of your mouse.
- Set up one time or recurring payments.
- Recurring payments can be set to the frequency and amount you specify.
- Schedule payments up to a year in advance.
- Set up due date reminders.
- Eliminate the hassle of writing checks each month, buying stamps, and licking envelopes.
- It’s secure, and there’s no software to install so it only takes a few minutes to set up.
- Best of all, it’s free!
To sign up, you’ll need to be enrolled in eBanking at MyHomeFed.com. Then follow these easy steps to get started:
- Login to eBanking.
- Click on “Make Payments.”
- Accept the terms and conditions.
- Set-up your payees.
That’s it! Now, instead of writing checks, you can spend time on more important things in your life. Call or stop by your local HomeFed branch if you have any questions or if you need additional information.