Get on the path to meeting your savings goals!
Savings accounts are one of the most popular and simple ways to achieve your financial goals and manage your short-term and long-term cash. Whether you are saving for retirement, planning for college or simply building an emergency fund, savings accounts are a safe, convenient place for your money to grow. They are also a great way to teach children to save.
- Service Fee
- $5 per month (waived for clients under age 23)
- Minimum To Open
- $50 ($10 for clients under age 23)
- Minimum Balance
- $300 minimum daily balance to avoid monthly service fee (service fee waived for clients under age 23)
- Earns Interest
- Yes (see "Rates" tab for details)
|Minimum Balance to Obtain APY||Compound Method||APY|
|All balances earn interest||Quarterly||0.03%|
Effective date: 3/10/2014
Annual Percentage Yield (APY) is accurate as of effective date shown above and is subject to change without notice. Minimum opening deposit is $50 ($10 for clients under age 23). APY is variable and may change after account opening. Fees may reduce earnings. Transaction limitations apply.
- Unlimited in-person withdrawals at a branch or ATM
- Make up to six withdrawals and/or transfers to a third party via electronic means or check per month
- Anywhere/anytime access with eBanking and HomeLine Phone banking
- No monthly service fee when minimum daily balance is maintained
- No monthly service fee and no minimum daily balance requirement for clients under age 23
- Set up "Pay yourself first" automatic transfers from checking directly into savings to help build your nest egg even faster!
Minimum to open account is $50 ($10 for clients under age 23).
Limit of six withdrawals and/or preauthorized transfers to a third party via electronic means or check per month. Excess activity fee applies for each transaction above the limit. See Personal Account Fee Schedule for details.