A Roth IRA differs from a Traditional IRA in that the money you contribute is taxed now instead of at withdrawal. For many clients a Roth IRA is preferable because the tax is incurred now when you may be earning more income, as opposed to at withdrawal when you may be on a fixed income.
- Minimum To Open
- Special Features And Benefits
- Earnings grow tax-free, no required minimum distribution, tax-free withdrawals*
- *Contact a tax professional for information regarding your personal tax benefits.
|6 to 11 months||Quarterly||0.05%|
|12 to 23 months||Quarterly||0.08%|
|24 to 35 months||Quarterly||0.15%|
|36 to 47 months||Quarterly||0.18%|
|48 to 59 months||Quarterly||0.23%|
|60 to 120 months||Quarterly||0.28%|
Effective date: 3/10/2014
Minimum opening deposit is $100. Annual Percentage Yield (APY) was effective as of the date shown above and is subject to change without notice. Maximum deposit is $500,000. Fees may reduce earnings. The Internal Revenue Service may impose limitations and/or penalties. Early withdrawal penalties may apply if you are under the age of 59½. Please consult a tax professional for information regarding your personal tax benefits.
- All earnings are tax-free upon withdrawal*
- Contributions grow tax-free
- Just $100 to open the account and $25 minimum contributions
- Can be opened and funded without employer participation
- Funds are always available, but early withdrawal may result in a penalty fee
*Contact a tax professional for information regarding your personal tax benefits.