An Individual Retirement Account (IRA) is your ticket to a secure financial future.
Home Federal Bank is committed to aiding your financial security. That's why we only require an initial deposit of $100 to open an IRA. As your community bank, we'll be available every step of the way to assist in your investment needs.
- Minimum To Open
- Special Features And Benefits
- Contributions may be tax-deductible and earnings are tax-deferred until withdrawn
- *Contact a tax professional for information regarding your personal tax benefits.
|6 to 11 months||Quarterly||0.05%|
|12 to 23 months||Quarterly||0.08%|
|24 to 35 months||Quarterly||0.15%|
|36 to 47 months||Quarterly||0.18%|
|48 to 59 months||Quarterly||0.23%|
|60 to 120 months||Quarterly||0.28%|
Effective date: 4/16/2014
Minimum opening deposit is $100. Annual Percentage Yield (APY) was effective as of the date shown above and is subject to change without notice. Maximum deposit is $500,000. Fees may reduce earnings. The Internal Revenue Service may impose limitations and/or penalties. Early withdrawal penalties may apply if you are under the age of 59½. Please consult a tax professional for information regarding your personal tax benefits.
- Contributions may be tax deferred until withdrawal*
- $25 minimum contribution; only $100 to open
- Can be opened and funded without employer participation
- Funds are always available, but early withdrawal may result in a penalty fee**
*Contact a tax professional for information regarding your personal tax benefits.
**There are a few exceptions that allow you to make early, penalty-free withdrawals from your IRA, such as qualified educational or medical expenses, if the funds are annuity payments, or for the purchase of a first home.