A flexible, personal line of credit for your checking account.
For larger household purchases or family needs, we also offer Personal Term Loans.
- $500 to $2,500
- Annual Maintenance Fee
- Variable, depending on amount of credit used
- Prepayment Penalty
|Term||Loan Amount||Interest Rate||APR|
Effective date: 3/07/2014
CheckCredit requires a Home Federal Bank checking account. Annual Percentage Rate (APR) effective as of date shown above. Subject to credit approval.
Annual fee of $24 applies and is assessed on the anniversary date each year thereafter. The minimum payment required is: (a) 5% of the outstanding revolving loan account balance plus interest or $20 plus interest, whichever is greater; or (b) the entire account balance, if it is less than $20.
Peace of mind for your checking account
CheckCredit is a perfect solution for protecting yourself against accidental overdrafts on your personal checking account, or extending your purchasing power without relying on credit cards.
- Revolving line of credit is there when you need it
- Protects against accidental overdrafts
- Extends your purchasing power without tapping into credit cards
Other Benefits and Features
- May save you expensive overdraft fees
- Online access to your loan via eBanking